If you are unable to get to the pharmacy, or would simply prefer for your medicines to be delivered, then we can help you!
- During lockdown, we will be providing free deliveries to patients who have been told by their GP ‘to shield’
- If you have been told to isolate by NHS test and trace then we offer free deliveries. (We will need your NHS test and trace number you have been given).
- We charge £4 per delivery to those in York
- Please request a delivery by emailing us on: email@example.com or by messaging us through the Healthera App. You can also call the pharmacy but please be aware that we are experiencing a very high volume of calls so if you are able to email or message through the app it might help us to answer your message more quickly.
- Please be aware that our delivery drivers will be operating a zero-contact delivery system. They will place the item on the doorstep and step away. You will be required to open the door, confirm your name, the name on the prescription and the address and take the medication in prior to the delivery person walking away. We will not be posting any medication through your letterbox or leaving it in a safe place.
- We can also deliver ‘over-the-counter’ items and we can accept payments over the phone or if this is not possible, cash payments to the driver.
We can also deliver locally to those who have trouble getting to the pharmacy. If you would like to take advantage of this service then please get in contact so we can tell you more about it and sign you up.