Coronavirus – COVID-19
Due to the current Coronavirus – COVID-19 pandemic, Monkbar Pharmacy have had to implement changes to the way we operate in order to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible, while still providing an essential service. Please take time to read the information below.
GOVERNMENT ADVICE – What you need to do
STAY AT HOME
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (where this absolutely cannot be done from home)
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
Anyone can spread the virus!
For all the latest Government advice, please CLICK HERE to visit the Governments offical Coronavirus website.
How Monkbar Pharmacy will operate during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The door will be locked from 12-2 each and every day to enable staff to take a break and for us to catch up on our unprecedented workload at this time
- We have bolstered our workforce by taking on extra staff and all of our staff are working very hard but please be aware that: waiting times may increase; it may take us longer to get your items in stock; there may be a queue and you may need to wait outside as we support our customers to practice the recommended safe distancing
- We will try to remain open for normal opening hours as far as possible but we may well need to close for some of our hours should we experience significant staff shortages
- You can keep up to date with our changes by: Following our Facebook page, downloading our Healthera App where you can chat to us and we can message you. As a minimum, we will open 10-12 and 2-6 every day
- Please help us to stop the spread of COVID-19 by requesting a delivery where possible. We are strengthening our delivery service including using volunteers. Please request a delivery by emailing us on: email@example.com or by messaging us through the Healthera App. You can also call the pharmacy but please be aware that we are experiencing a very high volume of calls so if you are able to email or message through the app it might help us to answer your message more quickly
- Please be aware that our delivery drivers and volunteers will be operating a zero contact delivery system. They will place the item on the doorstep and step away. You will be required to open the door, confirm your name, the name on the prescription and the address and take the medication in prior to the delivery person waling away. We will not be posting any medication through your letterbox or leaving in a safe place.
STAY SAFE, STAY INDOORS
For information on how to get
to get to Monkbar Pharmacy CLICK HERE